Input hours, calculate, download as PDF
Free Time Card Calculator
- Set a custom hourly rate
- Overtime tracking
- Absence tracking
- Add breaks to each day
- Show/Hide weekend
- 24H or 12H time format
- Custom weekly timesheet name
- Custom date range
An appealing PDF of the time card can be downloaded and sent to your accounting department. Or your employees can do it themselves.
Send data to other tools
If you want to really crunch down on the numbers you can send the tracked data to your custom URL and than connect it to tools like Google Sheets, Excel, even Zapier.
Embed on your website
Copy this code below and paste it into your CMS under “iframe”.
This will embed the free time card calculator on your website.
Saved settings ready for a bookmark
The custom settings of the time clock calculator can be set straight from the URL. Below is an example and all the shortcodes needed.
- 24h_format [true/false]
- add_breaks [true/false]
- show_weekend [true/false]
- hourly_rate [decimal]
- currency [decimal]
- overtime_hours [decimal]
- overtime_rate [decimal]
- overtime_setting [day/week]
- submit_url [text]
Keyboard friendly input
Inputs were developed in a way that you can quickly move between days without needing to reach for the mouse. When you’re done, click Calculate or Download PDF to get to the final result.
- Enter a full name for the timesheet title.
- Select date range for the 7-day week. Default is this week.
- Change to 24 hour time format, instead of using AM/PM switches.
- Add breaks to enter hours for both morning and afternoon shifts.
- Set hourly rate and change the currency, default is USD.
- Optionally add absent hours, which can be paid or not. Enter any additional details below.
- Overtime can be set in 2 ways: either on a daily or weekly basis. Enter a rate multiplier and when it is applied.
- In case you worked over the weekend, enable Weekend under Advanced settings.
Need something more advanced?
Try out My Hours for free
Get Started - It's Free
Coordinate projects and tasks. Track your work hours and create awesome-looking reports for clients.
All-in-one free time tracking software.